Eco Log now broadens its vary by welcoming its very personal sequence of harvester heads, consisting of 4 fashions, to the prevailing line-up. This makes Eco Log an entire forest machine producer, providing machines and options for worthwhile and high-productive forestry everywhere in the globe.
The brand new sequence of Eco Log harvester heads relies on the strong and well-proven strategy of SP Maskiner, a method that has now been adjusted and optimized to make an ideal match for Eco Log harvesters. All fashions are designed in keeping with the low-friction idea, the place the mix of 5 totally different improvements end in harvester heads with spectacular productiveness, excessive sturdiness, minimal upkeep, and gasoline consumption. Additionally, Eco Log harvester heads have been outfitted with Eco Log Noticed Management, a patented system optimizing each cross-cut no matter circumstances corresponding to tree species and sort of felling. As the brand new harvester heads together with Eco Log Noticed Management are actually being launched, Anders Gustafson, Eco Log CEO, states that the outcomes exceed expectations.
“Our new harvester heads are working nice and the reactions from clients who’ve tried them tells us that they’re extremely quick and have highly-dependable size measuring. The muse of the design is the results of 40 years of growth, high quality and information which have now been personalized and additional developed to attain highest effectivity together with Eco Log harvesters. We all know from earlier than that our harvesters are characterised by their excessive productiveness. With our new sequence of harvester heads, we are actually taking productiveness to one more degree,” says Gustafson.
In the course of the previous two years, Eco Log has been rising steadily and successively elevated the vary of harvesters in addition to forwarders – one thing that has resulted in probably the most complete line-ups in the marketplace. Now, the brand new sequence of harvester heads is the following step of a long-term growth and growth-strategy.
“We consider quite a bit in our new harvester heads and it feels actually nice to current them together with Eco Log Noticed Management to the market, widening our vary much more. Naturally, we can even proceed to supply Log Max harvester heads like earlier than. This offers clients who select Eco Log entry to a really big selection with an ideal number of choices – precisely correctly,” says Gustafson.
Info about Eco Log sequence of harvester heads
- Eco Log harvester head sequence consists of 4 fashions:
- Eco Log 461 LF – a flexible and speedy low-weight harvester head that simply handles thinning even in essentially the most hard-to-reach areas.
- Eco Log 561 LF – a highly-productive all-round harvester head that handles every thing from thinning low-grade timber to fundamental last felling.
- Eco Log 661 LF – a powerful and versatile high-performance harvester head for any type of last felling.
- Eco Log 761 LF – a strong and dependable harvester head that handles even the hardest last felling operations with excessive capability and most efficiency.
- All fashions are designed in keeping with the Low Friction idea (LF) consisting of 5 totally different options developed to attain most manufacturing, optimum gasoline and power consumption and minimal upkeep prices. The harvester head at all times delivers optimum strain and carrying capability in relation to the stem, leading to excessive velocity and minimal friction.
- Eco Log Noticed Management – a patented system guaranteeing that each lower is optimized no matter exterior circumstances. Due to suggestions between the bottom machine and the harvester head, each lower is carried out with highest effectivity with none want for handbook changes within the settings from totally different tree species made by the operator. In combined forests or powerful last fellings, Eco Log Noticed Management optimizes each lower for time-efficient and productive forestry.